The owner of this Greensborough property on the border to St Helena needed a spa fence and deck for their new spa area. The owner contacted us about the spa fence, we offered to do the concrete spa pad then they asked about the deck and boundary wall feature.
We recommended that they take a look at a nearby property to get a feel for the space. On returning, we sketched up what turned out to be a sensational entertaining and spa area.
Spa Area Details
- Spa pad: Reinforced concrete (poured)
- Spa fence: Fully frameless glass set into a steel galvanized channel in the sub-floor of the deck
- Spa Deck: Solid Timber with hatch/trap door for storage of spa equipment. Steel reinforcement underneath.
- Umbrella: Added an extra support in the deck to support the giant market umbrella that covers the whole spa area. This takes the weight and avoids settling or the spa deck sagging.
- Boundary Wall: Rendered with matching timber feature inserts
The area works really well for the customer, I’t a job I’m really proud of and as you can see, it has created a fantastic and usable living area for the family. And you can barely see the spa fence.
Call now if you would like to discuss your new spa area:
Phone: 0412 411 209